ADSM-L

Re: eventlogging after installing Servergraph

2002-11-29 08:45:14
Subject: Re: eventlogging after installing Servergraph
From: Zlatko Krastev/ACIT <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 14:59:12 +0200
Actually he is looking for "DISable EVents" :-)

Niklas,
by default on the console *all* kind of events are enabled. You can
disable some of them selectively but proceed with caution. You can disable
some vital message types and later have difficulties resolving a problem.

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

Daniel Sparrman <daniel.sparrman AT EXIST DOT SE>
29.11.2002 13:56