ADSM-L

Re: Which cartridge must to be monted whith a retreive

2002-11-29 01:12:14
Subject: Re: Which cartridge must to be monted whith a retreive
From: DFrance <DFrance-TSM AT ATT DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 21:56:07 -0800
Try doing a sample retrieve for the desired package-description and
filespec; it should skip tapes marked "unavailable", logging messages to the
activity log... those messages will tell you which tapes you need...

ANR1420W Read access denied for volume volume name - volume access mode =
"unavailable".

Explanation: An attempt to access the named volume for reading fails because
the volume status is unavailable.

System Action: The volume is not used for read access.

Don France
Technical Architect -- Tivoli Certified Consultant
Tivoli Storage Manager, WinNT/2K, AIX/Unix, OS/390
San Jose, Ca
(408) 257-3037
mailto:don_france AT ayett DOT net (change aye to a for replies)

Professional Association of Contract Employees
(P.A.C.E. -- www.pacepros.com)