ADSM-L

Re: device name mt124.1.2.8

2002-11-28 14:04:16
Subject: Re: device name mt124.1.2.8
From: Joshua Bassi <jbassi AT IHWY DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 10:42:07 -0800
Is it really an IBM Magstar MP 3570?  You must be in a near line
environment where data access time is relatively low.  I have installed
plenty of those autoloaders in the past, but it seems to be somewhat
obsolete for a NEW TSM installation.  I would recommend installing the
latest version of the 3570 device driver.

--
Joshua S. Bassi
IBM Certified - AIX 4/5L, SAN, Shark

AIX, HACMP, Storage, TSM Consultant