ADSM-L

Which cartridge must to be monted whith a retreive

2002-11-28 08:05:57
Subject: Which cartridge must to be monted whith a retreive
From: Eric LANGUILLE <eric.languille AT ATOSORIGIN DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 08:40:09 +0100
I would like to execute a simulate with a retreive to know which cartridges
will be demanded.
We have in pool offsite some cartridges (near 200). If we have a demand for
retreived some files, we can't mount cartridge after cartridge in the
library IBM 3494.
The Operators want to have a list before. So, if we have a list, it's easy
to get all the cartridges, and after chekin on them, the final customer can
execute the real retreive.

Do you have an experience on this subject?
___
Ce message est strictement confidentiel. Son intégrité n'est pas assurée
sur Internet. Le contenu de ce message ne peut engager la responsabilité
d'Atos Origin. Si vous n'êtes pas destinataire du message, merci d'en
avertir immédiatement l'expéditeur et de le détruire.
This e-mail is privileged and may contain confidential information intended
only for the person(s) named above. If you receive this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender immediately by telephone or return e-mail.