ADSM-L

Re: Permissions change after a retrieve

2002-11-27 12:33:39
Subject: Re: Permissions change after a retrieve
From: Kai Hintze <kai.hintze AT ALBERTSONS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 09:30:45 -0800
find /start/path -user=olduser -exec /usr/bin/chown olduser newuser {} \;

root has to run this because only root can chown.

You might want to run
find /start/path -user=olduser -ls

just to make sure you catch all the files you want and only the files you
want first.

Have fun!
Kai.

"He who angers you conquers you." -- Elizabeth Kenny