ADSM-L

Re: Perl scripts utilizing dsmadmc.exe on WIN32 platform

2002-11-27 10:28:19
Subject: Re: Perl scripts utilizing dsmadmc.exe on WIN32 platform
From: "Prather, Wanda" <Wanda.Prather AT JHUAPL DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 10:25:41 -0500
There are some perl scripts (probably originally for UNIX, but that
shouldn't matter much) posted in the TSM scripts depot at
www.coderelief.com; click the button for "Scripts and Links", then "Scripts
Discussion Forum".

the left frame, and just search on "perl".

I've also got several perl scripts that do misc. other things by (perl)
grepping output from dsmadmc.  My perl isn't elegant, but it's working.   If
you can tell me where exactly you are stuck, I'll see if I've got anything
that would help - contact me directly.