ADSM-L

Re: TSM and AIX Links

2002-11-26 17:59:08
Subject: Re: TSM and AIX Links
From: DFrance <DFrance-TSM AT ATT DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 14:58:49 -0800
Read the Unix client "user's guide" about -Archsymlinkasfile option... you
might (likely) want to change your use to the non-default behavior, "No".

Don France
Technical Architect -- Tivoli Certified Consultant
Tivoli Storage Manager, WinNT/2K, AIX/Unix, OS/390
San Jose, Ca
(408) 257-3037
mailto:don_france AT ayett DOT net (change aye to a for replies)

Professional Association of Contract Employees
(P.A.C.E. -- www.pacepros.com)