ADSM-L

Re: AW: tape become full in 21 percent.

2002-11-26 02:20:55
Subject: Re: AW: tape become full in 21 percent.
From: Burak Demircan <burak.demircan AT DAIMLERCHRYSLER DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 08:17:33 +0100
it can be because you fill very little part of the tape every day and as the
days pass,
other files on the tape is expired.
regards,
burak

Burak Demircan
CEO / ITT
MERCEDES-BENZ TURK A.S.

burak.demircan AT daimlerchrysler DOT com
tel:+90 212 482 35 00 (4676)
fax :+90 212 481 11 54

        joachim.schaub AT ABRAXAS DOT CH
        Sent by: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

        25.11.2002 15:25
        Please respond to ADSM-L

                        To:        ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                        cc:
                        Subject:        AW: tape become full in 21 percent.

have you defined capacity in the device config parameter?

greets
joachim