ADSM-L

Re: tape-to-tape performance

2002-11-25 15:12:28
Subject: Re: tape-to-tape performance
From: "Kelly J. Lipp" <lipp AT STORSOL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 16:09:38 -0700
What sort of performance are you getting?  In Gbyte/hour.

I would expect somewhere in the 40-60 GB/hour range.

Kelly J. Lipp
STORServer, Inc.
485-B Elkton Drive
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
lipp AT storsol DOT com or kelly.lipp AT storserver DOT com
www.storsol.com or www.storserver.com
(719)531-5926
Fax: (240)539-7175