ADSM-L

Re: Archive Schedule on Windows Systems

2002-11-25 14:29:58
Subject: Re: Archive Schedule on Windows Systems
From: "Cook, Dwight E" <DWIGHT.E.COOK AT SAIC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 11:24:30 -0800
Use the "archive" command and don't look at items backed up, look at items
archived...

create a MYARCHIVE.BAT with the following stuff...
C:\PROGRA~1\Tivoli\TSM\baclient\dsmc.exe archive -pass=blah -subdir=yes
"D:\mypath\*"
C:\PROGRA~1\Tivoli\TSM\baclient\dsmc.exe archive -pass=blah -subdir=yes
"D:\mypath2\*"
C:\PROGRA~1\Tivoli\TSM\baclient\dsmc.exe archive -pass=blah -subdir=yes
"D:\mypath3\*"
and just set that bat file up in your task scheduler to run when you
desire...

Dwight E. Cook
Software Application Engineer III
509 S. Boston Ave.  Suite 220