ADSM-L

RE : TDP Exchange expiration

2002-11-25 12:12:56
Subject: RE : TDP Exchange expiration
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 12:04:12 -0500
Chris,

Maybe... but DP for Exchange does have
code that detects the "missing" databases
and is supposed to "inactivate" them.
So, if there is a problem, it could possibly be
in DP for Exchange as well.

Once you do some further diagnosis,
and you still find a problem, call IBM support.
Maybe there is something unique to your environment
that wasn't exepected that is causing this.

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler
IBM Corporation
hoobler AT us.ibm DOT com

- Never cut what can be untied.
- Commit yourself to constant improvement.