ADSM-L

Re: Problems with 5.1.5.2

2002-11-25 11:34:13
Subject: Re: Problems with 5.1.5.2
From: Alex Paschal <AlexPaschal AT FREIGHTLINER DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 08:31:34 -0800
Mahesh,

I'm testing 5.1.5.2 before rolling into production, and my accounting is
working fine.

I did have one glitch, though.  I set the DSMSERV_ACCOUNTING_DIR in my
rc.adsmserv, kept in a /usr/local/scripts directory.  The install updated
the /etc/inittab to point to the new rc.adsmserv, which is the default that
doesn't set the DSMSERV_ACCOUNTING_DIR.  Once I removed the new inittab
entry left by the install, my accounting worked fine.  Hope this helps.

Alex Paschal
Storage Administrator
Freightliner, LLC
(503) 745-6850 phone/vmail