ADSM-L

select command to get old scheduled events

2002-11-22 08:53:18
Subject: select command to get old scheduled events
From: "Charakondala, Chandrasekhar R." <CHARAKOC AT TIMKEN DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 19:06:54 +0530
Hi All,

How can I get old scheduled events using select commands, I can get the same
using 'q event' but when I execute 'select * from events'  I am getting only
the latest events on scheduled backup.

Thanks in advance,

chandrasekhar

This message and any attachments are intended for the
individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, please do not forward, copy, print, use or disclose this
communication to others; also please notify the sender by
replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.

The Timken Company