ADSM-L

Re: TDP for Exchange not working

2002-11-20 19:43:01
Subject: Re: TDP for Exchange not working
From: Neil Dombrowski <neil AT EBUILT DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 16:42:23 -0800
Del,
        Thank you, Exchange appears to be backing up right now. Strange,
though, all my other backups go to the backuppool on my TSM server's
disk, and get flushed from there to tape. The Exchange backup is going
directly to tape (I can see the tape writing while the backup is going).
Is there a setting to make this backup go to the same route, or is the
backup direct to tape for some purpose I'm not aware of?

Thanks,
        Neil

--
 Neil Dombrowski