ADSM-L

Re: Help Urgently needed

2002-11-20 15:12:37
Subject: Re: Help Urgently needed
From: "Talafous, John G." <Talafous AT TIMKEN DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 13:01:07 -0500
My first guess would be re-install the client code. If you downloaded it
from the web, download it again.

Good luck!
John G. Talafous              IS Technical Principal
The Timken Company            Global Software Support
P.O. Box 6927                 Data Management
1835 Dueber Ave. S.W.         Phone: (330)-471-3390
Canton, Ohio USA  44706-0927  Fax  : (330)-471-4034
talafous AT timken DOT com           http://www.timken.com