ADSM-L

Re: Urgent!! Restoring SQL metadata and data using LANFREE

2002-11-19 10:45:21
Subject: Re: Urgent!! Restoring SQL metadata and data using LANFREE
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 10:43:38 -0500
Marc,

Can you be more specific on what error you are seeing?
For example, what error message do you get when you issue
the following command:

   TDPSQLC QUERY TSM * FULL /FILEINFO

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler
IBM Corporation
hoobler AT us.ibm DOT com

- Never cut what can be untied.
- Commit yourself to constant improvement.
> We are using TDP for SQL version 2.2.1. We are backing up the data via
the SAN (LANFREE) using the
> storage agent.
> The SQL metadata is going via the LAN to a diskpool on the TSM server.
The backups all go through
> well enough,
> however when attempting a restore or trying to get fileinfo for SQL
backups, the metadata cannot get