ADSM-L

question about scheduling

2002-11-18 09:48:04
Subject: question about scheduling
From: Bill Fitzgerald <wfitzger AT MHC DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 09:47:29 -0500
I have set up a schedule to run ever 3 months with a day of the week being
Saturday.
If I were to use a start date on of 11/23/2002, the second execution would be
on 12/28/2002 as, according to the manul, TSM sets the start time ahead 24
hours until the day of the week selection would equal Saturday

My question
part a, does this work
part b. does TSM remember that the start date was the 23 for all future
executions or does the 28th become the new start date?

Bill

William Fitzgerald
Software Programmer
Munson Medical Center