ADSM-L

Re: SQL 2.2.1

2002-11-14 07:26:28
Subject: Re: SQL 2.2.1
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 07:22:02 -0500
Mehdi,

This sounds more like the backups are not running
at all when called from the server scheduler.
I would look into that more closely, i.e.
examine the TDP for SQL log for that time period
to find out if it is even being executed.
As far as TDP for SQL is concerned, it makes no
difference how it is called... if the backups
complete, then it will update the filespace
information unless there is a communications problem.

If you can't solve it, please call support.

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler
IBM Corporation
hoobler AT us.ibm DOT com

- Never cut what can be untied.
- Commit yourself to constant improvement.

> What I have found since my previous email is this.
>
> If I run my SQLFULL.CMD from the Client....The information is
updated...But
> if the server schedule calls up the command this information is not
updated.