ADSM-L

NetWare 6 Cluster and Web Client

2002-11-14 06:43:14
Subject: NetWare 6 Cluster and Web Client
From: Mark Humphrey <Mark.Humphrey AT NUEDGE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 11:26:45 +0000
We have a  two node NetWare 6 cluster (Support Pack 2).  Hardware is 2 x
Compaq Proliant DL380G2 servers with Fibre channel attached storage.  TSM
server 5.1.5.1 running on Win2K server (SP3).  TSM Client 5.1.5.1 running
on NetWare boxes.

The Web based Backup/Restore client works fine for the non clustered
volumes (ie SYS), but cannot we get it to work for the cluster enabled
pools.  Tried using HTTPPORT in DSM.OPT for the cluster resources, but
just get Access Denied when trying to open the page in a web browser.

Has anyone had any experience of this setup?

Regards

Mark Humphrey
Project Manager
NuEdge Ltd