ADSM-L

Re: Problems with 5.1.5.2

2002-11-13 14:53:25
Subject: Re: Problems with 5.1.5.2
From: Mahesh Tailor <MTailor AT CARILION DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 14:48:52 -0500
Also [on 5.1.5.2], you will see that the summary table is broken [yes,
again!] and, if you use accounting, it does not work either!

I have a PMR open for the summary table issue and I have alerted
support of the accounting issue also.

Mahesh

>>> deehre01 AT LOUISVILLE DOT EDU 11/13/02 02:19PM >>>
Are these NT/W2K clients?  What level of TSM did you upgrade from?  We
are seeing a similar problem at tsm 5.1.1.0 on AIX 5.1.0.0 with both
server and aix in 64 bit mode.  I have an open issue with Tivoli  (PMR
68765,082) and I'm waiting on a client to get back from vacation so we
can run a trace during backup.

David

>>> rdearm1 AT UIC DOT EDU 11/13/02 01:41PM >>>
I am running tsm 5.1.5.2 on AIX 5.1.0.2 both are running in 64bit
mode.
After I upgraded to 5.1.5.2 every morning I have a few sessions that
are
running extremely slow at 20k/s.  They start out fine at night running
at
40MB/s on the private gig network setup for the two servers.  Before
they
would complete backup at 3:20am now it just seems to hang and stay in
recw
mode receiving data very slowly.

Any body experiencing anything like this?

Thanks

***************************EMAIL DISCLAIMER***************************
This
email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential and are
intended
solely for the use of th individual or entity to whom they are
addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient or the individual responsible
for
delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying,
distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on
it,
is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error,
please
delete it and notify the sender or contact Health Information
Management
312.996.3941.