ADSM-L

Re: Tivoli Manual are now on IBM.com

2002-11-13 13:59:31
Subject: Re: Tivoli Manual are now on IBM.com
From: Jim Kirkman <jmk AT EMAIL.UNC DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 13:52:26 -0500
Why do I get the following screen (with the IBM header info) when I click on the
url Mark has provided?
***********************************************************************************************************************************************

   The page cannot be found

   The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed,
or is temporarily unavailable.

    Please report the problem to our Webmaster, including the URL of the page
where you found the broken link.

    Click the Refresh button in your browser window to try the page again.

    If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is
spelled correctly.

    Click on any of the above main links to look for the information you want.

    Click the Back button to try another link.

--
Jim Kirkman
AIS - Systems