ADSM-L

Re: TDP for Oracle

2002-11-11 11:30:21
Subject: Re: TDP for Oracle
From: Brian Dade <BrianDade AT WDFA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 11:31:02 -0500
Hi Joseph,

I'm not so sure they can run concurrently.  I have two versions of Oracle
on a server with one being 32 bit and the other being 64 bit.  Someone may
be able to tell you how to get around the link of libobk.a to
/usr/lib/libobk.a, but I think that's part of the problem.  Originally, I
tested backing up the 32 bit version and then I proceeded to test the 64
bit version.  My 64 bit backup wouldn't work until I set the link of
libobk.a properly.

If someone knows of a way to do it, I'd really be interested in knowing

Brian

"Wholey, Joseph (TGA\\MLOL)" <JWholey AT EXCHANGE.ML DOT COM>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on
11/11/2002 09:48:24 AM

Sent by:    "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>