ADSM-L

Re: YAPC.

2002-11-09 14:05:43
Subject: Re: YAPC.
From: DFrance <DFrance-TSM AT ATT DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 22:17:43 -0600
So, Allen -- what is it you do that accomplishes the "(virtual) filespace"
configuration... on NT/Win2K?

Don France
Technical Architect -- Tivoli Certified Consultant
Tivoli Storage Manager, WinNT/2K, AIX/Unix, OS/390
San Jose, Ca
(408) 257-3037
mailto:don_france AT ayett DOT net (change aye to a for replies)

Professional Association of Contract Employees
(P.A.C.E. -- www.pacepros.com)