ADSM-L

Re: q libv just stopped working?

2002-11-08 20:29:01
Subject: Re: q libv just stopped working?
From: "Coats, Jack" <Jack.Coats AT BANKSTERLING DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 19:24:31 -0600
Yep, I did.  Since NT still needs 'therapeutic reboots' I took the
opportunity to
turn the NT box off while changing scsi cables et al.  I just figured out
how to
'fix' my anomaly (see my second post on this subject).  It tells a little
more
about what I did and  how it is fixed. (pull all tapes and check them back
in ... yuck, but
it worked :) ... I did audit library of the full library multiple times
before I tried
pulling all the tapes.  When I did pull the tapes, to get a 'clean
understanding'
of what is in the library, I had TSM audit the empty library (fastest audit
I have
ever done :) ... then did check them all in again. ... Worked well.
Thanks for the reply ... Jack