ADSM-L

Re: TDP LAN-FREE Notes MS SQL

2002-11-08 11:46:01
Subject: Re: TDP LAN-FREE Notes MS SQL
From: Kurt Beyers <kurt.beyers AT PANDORA DOT BE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 17:42:16 +0100
Thanks Del,

It is indeed the TDP for Domino I was refering to.

In the TDP for SQL, the LAN free communication method is mentioned (found it
after my post to the forum). But I didn't find this in the TDP for Domino
manual, maybe I should check I have the most recent version. Where did you
find that the TDP for Notes supports LAN-free?

Regards,

Kurt