ADSM-L

Re: help required for configuring Tape storage pool

2002-11-07 17:26:32
Subject: Re: help required for configuring Tape storage pool
From: "Kempadasiah, Umesh" <u.kempad AT SOUTHERNCO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 17:14:38 -0500
I get the following message
tsm: LILLY>q mount

Session established with server LILLY: AIX-RS/6000

Server Version 5, Release 1, Level 5.0

Server date/time: 11/07/02 17:14:21 Last access: 11/07/02 15:26:19

ANR2034E QUERY MOUNT: No match found using this criteria.

tsm: LILLY>q stg

Storage Device Estimated Pct Pct High Low Next Stora-

Pool Name Class Name Capacity Util Migr Mig Mig ge Pool

(MB) Pct Pct

----------- ---------- ---------- ----- ----- ---- --- -----------

ARCHIVEPOOL DISK 8.0 0.0 0.0 90 70

BACKUPPOOL DISK 8.0 99.3 99.2 0 0 TAPE-LIB

MANUALDLT DLTM_CLASS 0.0 0.0 0.0 90 70

SPACEMGPOOL DISK 8.0 0.0 0.0 90 70

TAPE-LIB AUTO-DLT 0.0 0.0 0.0 90 70

tsm: LILLY>q stg backuppool f=d

Storage Pool Name: BACKUPPOOL

Storage Pool Type: Primary

Device Class Name: DISK

Estimated Capacity (MB): 8.0

Pct Util: 99.3

Pct Migr: 99.2

Pct Logical: 100.0

High Mig Pct: 0

Low Mig Pct: 0

Migration Delay: 0

Migration Continue: Yes

Migration Processes: 1

Next Storage Pool: TAPE-LIB

Reclaim Storage Pool:

Maximum Size Threshold: No Limit

Access: Read/Write

Overflow Location:

Cache Migrated Files?: No

Collocate?:

Reclamation Threshold:

more... (<ENTER> to continue, 'C' to cancel)

Maximum Scratch Volumes Allowed:

Delay Period for Volume Reuse:

Migration in Progress?: No

Amount Migrated (MB): 0.00

Elapsed Migration Time (seconds): 0

Reclamation in Progress?:

Volume Being Migrated/Reclaimed:

Last Update by (administrator): UKEMPADA

Last Update Date/Time: 11/07/02 11:05:19

Storage Pool Data Format: Native

Copy Storage Pool(s):

Continue Copy on Error?:

CRC Data: No