ADSM-L

Re: PostSchedCMD sendmail on W2K

2002-11-07 09:11:05
Subject: Re: PostSchedCMD sendmail on W2K
From: "Adams, Matt (US - Hermitage)" <maadams AT DELOITTE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 08:08:42 -0600
You can use a tool called blat.exe that can accomplish the same thing.  I
would check the help for it before trusting my syntax below.

Syntax example

blat c:\progra~1\tivoli\tsm\baclient\dsmsched.log -t username AT domain DOT com
-s
"%computername% Backup status" -f sender AT domain DOT com -server smtp