ADSM-L

Re: Compaq MSL5030L1 MSL5026S2 library

2002-11-07 06:03:44
Subject: Re: Compaq MSL5030L1 MSL5026S2 library
From: Halvorsen Geirr Gulbrand <gehal AT WMDATA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 12:01:43 +0100
Hi Kurt
I don't know the libraries MSL5030L1 and MSL5026S2. But I know MSL5026DLX
ans SLX are supported. From version 5.1.5 (i believe - check with Tivoli),
SDLT160 is supported as drives. The most important issues I've had with
these libraries vs. TSM, is firmware version and TSM versions that support
multilibrary configuration of the MSL5026DLX.

Don't know if this is of any use, and you should probably pick up the phone
and talk to some Tivoli People anyhow.

Rgds.
Geirr G. Halvorsen