ADSM-L

Re: volumes inaccessible

2002-11-06 15:44:08
Subject: Re: volumes inaccessible
From: Matt Simpson <msimpson AT UKY DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 15:39:34 -0500
I've lost the messages that were discussing it, but some people were
discussing a problem similar to one we've been having, where some
volumes mysteriously become "inaccessible".
I searched on IBMLink, and found several APARs describing this
problem. IBMese is sometimes hard to read, so I haven't quite figured
out what releases this problem exists in, or where it gets fixed, but
it's a known problem and the circumvention is to restart the TSM
server.

Reference APARs PQ61907, PQ55669 IC32821 IC32822 IC32823 IC32824
--

Matt Simpson --  OS/390 Support
219 McVey Hall  -- (859) 257-2900 x300