ADSM-L

Lotus Notes- Restore mail file with space?

2002-11-06 13:25:58
Subject: Lotus Notes- Restore mail file with space?
From: Zig Zag <veritrash AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 10:25:38 -0800
Good after noon,

Has anyone ever ran accross this situation?

Have a mail file with what appears to be a space(maybe 4) in it?

Tried the "unsupported" dsmnotes q contents command, no luck to many lines to
dig
thru.

Node Name       Filespace   FSID Platform Filespace Is Files- Capacity   Pct
                Name                      Type        pace        (MB)  Util
                                                    Unicode?
--------------- ----------- ---- -------- --------- --------- -------- -----
MS163           /ms163/-    1398 AIX      API:Lotus    No        105.8  93.3
                 data/mail-                Notes FS
                 4/its
                 0001.nsf

HOW DO U RESTORE THAT?

I tried the "" '' \ * "*" '*' options every which way to Rome, no luck :(

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

AIX 4.3.3
TSM V3.1 0.6  <- Yes I know, light years behind, don't blame me.
TDP  OLD connect agent
DOMINO R5  This is what happens when people upgrade with out consulting me
first.