ADSM-L

Re: client configuration for DB2

2002-11-03 17:52:59
Subject: Re: client configuration for DB2
From: Bill Boyer <bill.boyer AT VERIZON DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 17:52:17 -0500
Had this problem on an AIX system with 4 instances. What I did was create a
nodename for each instance. CLIENT1_INSTX and CLIENT1_INSTY. Each instance has
it's own DSM.OPT file that is pointed to by the DSMI_CONFIG environment
variable set in the USERPROFILE for the instance.

Shout if you need more info.
Bill Boyer
DSS, Inc.