ADSM-L

Re: Norton Anti-Virus Corp Edition and TSM

2002-11-03 01:00:27
Subject: Re: Norton Anti-Virus Corp Edition and TSM
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2002 22:58:06 -0700
Search for the word "Symantec" (without the quotes) in the client README
file where you will find a discussion of a known problem with NAV and
journal-based backup.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Internet e-mail: storman AT us.eyebm DOT com (change eye to i to reply)

The command line is your friend.

taford <taford AT MICRON DOT COM>
11/02/2002 20:24