ADSM-L

Re: Daylight saving Disaster

2002-11-02 20:25:38
Subject: Re: Daylight saving Disaster
From: DFrance <DFrance-TSM AT ATT DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2002 14:00:18 -0800
It was the client code that was previously fixed, more than once, in the 3.1
and 3.7 timeframe --- sounds like the DST code for Windows got broken,
again.  4.1.x is downlevel, for support contract purposes -- unless things
are different for you.

Don France
Technical Architect -- Tivoli Certified Consultant
Tivoli Storage Manager, WinNT/2K, AIX/Unix, OS/390
San Jose, Ca
(408) 257-3037
mailto:don_france AT ayett DOT net (change aye to a, for replies)

Professional Association of Contract Employees
(P.A.C.E. -- www.pacepros.com)