ADSM-L

Re: TDP for Oracle issue

2002-11-02 14:49:17
Subject: Re: TDP for Oracle issue
From: Zlatko Krastev/ACIT <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2002 16:01:43 +0200
In the past having valid license for the current version you were entitled
to use it or the previous one. Tivoli was sending the media upon request.
Is this still valid and which one is counted as previous version (2.1 or
2.2.0) is unknown to me. At least you may try to get TDPO v2.1. EBU is
part of Oracle 7 as Wanda pointed. It might need to be installed and for
sure needs to be set-up somehow. Unfortunately I cannot help you with
this.
At the end there is a workaround - you can backup/dump/export Oracle to
file and backup that file using B/A client. It's a pity for the money
spent on TDPO, hope it might be used somewhere.

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
29.10.2002 15:32