ADSM-L

Re: False "User abort" message

2002-11-01 11:06:16
Subject: Re: False "User abort" message
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 11:04:28 -0500
Need more information.   What client OS/platform ?   What  TSM client
level ?

For instance, I had these errors after upgrading some clients:

ANR8216W Error sending data on socket 19. Reason 32.

Then I found this in the 5.1.5.2 FIXTEST readme:

* IC34566 CLIENT BACKUP HANGS AND SESSION TERMINATED FROM SERVER WITH
ERROR MESSAGE ANR0480W.

Nancy Ames <nlames AT GUNDLUTH DOT ORG>
11/01/2002 10:33 AM