ADSM-L

Re: linux server web interface

2002-11-01 07:11:51
Subject: Re: linux server web interface
From: Dirk Billerbeck <dirk.billerbeck AT GECITS-EU DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 09:40:23 +0100
Hi,

you can download the v5.1.5.0 base level from the IBM Partnerworld for
Software site if you have an account.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Met vriendelijke groeten,
With best regards,
Bien amicalement,

CU/2,
                Dirk Billerbeck

Dirk Billerbeck
GE CompuNet Kiel
Enterprise Computing Solutions
Am Jaegersberg 20, 24161 Altenholz (Kiel), Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 431 / 3609 - 117, Fax: +49 (0) 431 / 3609 - 190,
Internet: dirk.billerbeck @ gecits-eu.com

This email is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient,
you must not disclose or use the information contained in it.
If you have received this mail in error, please tell us
immediately by return email and delete the document.

boutilpj AT STAFF.EDNET.NS DOT [email protected] on 31.10.2002 13:23:29

Sent by: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU