ADSM-L

Re: Can't delete filespace

2002-10-31 19:13:25
Subject: Re: Can't delete filespace
From: "Prather, Wanda" <Wanda.Prather AT JHUAPL DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 18:55:10 -0500
THis is common - started with the UNICODE filespace support - you can see
that each filespace now has a numeric id, as well as a name.  You can add
the FSID parm to your delete command and it will work:

DELETE  FILESPACE NODENAME  number NAMETYPE=FSID

Or if you will do it through the admin GUI, it will work because the admin
GUI adds the appropriate stuff.