ADSM-L

Re: www.tivoli.com gone??? (new site)

2002-10-31 14:29:22
Subject: Re: www.tivoli.com gone??? (new site)
From: "Cook, Dwight E" <DWIGHT.E.COOK AT SAIC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 10:46:52 -0800
Uhmmmm Sept 25 to Oct 31 is about 36 days... and in a note I received back
then stated that the tivoli site would only be around for another 37 days so
it looks like it is all "Officially" GONE !
http://www.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/
is what I was given for the new support page (took a while but I found the
msg...

here it is (below)
later ,
        Dwight