ADSM-L

Re: www.tivoli.com gone???

2002-10-31 14:25:17
Subject: Re: www.tivoli.com gone???
From: Suad Musovich <s.musovich AT AUCKLAND.AC DOT NZ>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 08:10:46 +1300
On Fri, 2002-11-01 at 06:59, Andrew Raibeck wrote:
> I can still get to it, and though I work for IBM, I am not aware of any
> magic powers that enable only IBMers to look at it.

... unless your internal DNS servers are still caching tivoli stuff.

Looking for the NS entries in the WHOIS database;
 Whois Server Version 1.3

 Domain names in the .com, .net, and .org domains can now be registered
 with many different competing registrars. Go to http://www.internic.net
 for detailed information.

 No match for nameserver "TIVOLI.COM".

Even tried using the registered nameserver (AUTH02.NS.UU.NET)

Unintentional, or brutal??

Suad