ADSM-L

[no subject]

2002-10-31 10:52:25
From: Halvorsen Geirr Gulbrand <gehal AT WMDATA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 15:09:12 +0100
Hi Chris
I see you have 100MB full duplex, but are you sure that your NICs (both in
TSM Server and Exch. server) and the switchports are set to 100 Full Duplex,
and NOT to automatic - in which case it still will use 100MB fd, but at a
terrible efficiancy cost.

Check this and check it again would be my best advice.

Rgds.
Geirr G. Halvorsen