ADSM-L

YAPC.

2002-10-31 00:08:33
Subject: YAPC.
From: asr AT UFL DOT EDU
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 22:36:33 -0500
that's Yet Another Pointless Comparison.

A comment in a phone conversation recently indicated that I've got a
configuration with unusually many storagepools.

I'm serving a variety of units here at the University of Florida, and for each
unit I've allocated a storage pool for each of our major device classes, so I
can give the local admins some control over their stuff, without letting them
step too much on each others' toes.

This has added up to 126 stgpools, serving roughly 28 clients, and counting
rather rapidly, as we get more clients.

How do you folks organize your client groups?

- Allen S. Rout