ADSM-L

Re: Problems with ADSM.org

2002-10-30 16:33:13
Subject: Re: Problems with ADSM.org
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 14:25:01 -0700
Please don't take this as dismissal of your frustrations (they are
certainly valid, no argument there), but for the record, adsm.org is not
an IBM web site... at least not to the best of my knowledge. In fact, I
have no idea who runs adsm.org.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Internet e-mail: storman AT us.eyebm DOT com (change eye to i to reply)

The command line is your friend.

Gene Greenberg <Gene_Greenberg AT ROUNDROCKISD DOT ORG>
10/30/2002 13:50