ADSM-L

Re: Integrating Legacy Systems with TSM

2002-10-30 14:26:46
Subject: Re: Integrating Legacy Systems with TSM
From: Joshua Bassi <jbassi AT IHWY DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 10:18:39 -0800
I believe SSSI www.storsol.com has a VMS client.

--
Joshua S. Bassi
IBM Certified - AIX 4/5L, SAN, Shark
Tivoli Certified Consultant - ADSM/TSM
eServer Systems Expert -pSeries HACMP

AIX, HACMP, Storage, TSM Consultant
Cell (831) 595-3962
jbassi AT ihwy DOT com

-----Original Message-----
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU] On Behalf Of
Chris Young
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2002 9:52 AM
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Subject: Integrating Legacy Systems with TSM

I have several legacy systems (VMS and VME) that I am hoping to
integrate
into my TSM environment. However, TSM does not provide clients for these
platforms. Has anyone else experienced this difficulty either with these
platforms or other platforms like this? If so, how did you resolve this
problem? Does anyone have any suggestions as to how this integration
might
be accomplished?

Christopher Young
TSM Certified Engineer

Privileged or confidential information may be contained in this message.
If
you are not the addressee of this message please notify the sender by
return
email and thereafter delete the message.  You may not use, copy,
disclose or
rely on the information contained in this message.  Internet e-mail may
be
susceptible to data corruption, interception and unauthorized amendment
for
which Gresham does not accept liability.  While we have taken reasonable
precautions to ensure that this e-mail and any attachments have been
swept
for viruses, Gresham does not accept liability for any damage sustained
as a
result of viruses.  Statements in this message that do not relate to the
business of Gresham are neither given nor endorsed by the company or its
directors.  A list of Gresham's directors is available on our web site:
<www.gresham-computing.com>