ADSM-L

Re: Version 5.1.5.1

2002-10-30 14:27:57
Subject: Re: Version 5.1.5.1
From: Kathleen Hallahan <Kathleen_Hallahan AT FREDDIEMAC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 13:32:03 -0500
I've passed along your PMR 06053 to my contacts.  My PMR is 46234,487.
Maybe the respective teams working on this will talk with each other....

Thanks,

Kathleen

                    "Gill, Geoffrey
                    L."                    To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                    <GEOFFREY.L.GILL       cc:
                    @SAIC.COM>             Subject:     Re: Version 5.1.5.1
                    Sent by: "ADSM:
                    Dist Stor
                    Manager"
                    <[email protected]
                    T.EDU>

                    10/30/2002 12:47
                    PM
                    Please respond
                    to "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"

> Interesting that changing the resourcetimeout made a difference.  Ours is
> already at 60.
>
> Would you be willing to share your PMR number?  I'd like very much to
pass
> it along to the people we have working this issue (which at this point
> include marketing people) so they can consolidate their information and
> maybe get a better handle on the problem.

I have 2
06053,bre
This one is related to the In Progress reporting in the log when all the
schedules are finished.

06121,bre
Is related to the problem with all the Missed backups.
I was asked if they could go ahead and close it. Not a chance since I'm
still having problems, not as many missed backups but still too many.

Geoff Gill
TSM Administrator
NT Systems Support Engineer
SAIC