ADSM-L

Re: Version 5.1.5.1

2002-10-30 12:51:02
Subject: Re: Version 5.1.5.1
From: Kathleen Hallahan <Kathleen_Hallahan AT FREDDIEMAC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 12:19:51 -0500
Interesting that changing the resourcetimeout made a difference.  Ours is
already at 60.

Would you be willing to share your PMR number?  I'd like very much to pass
it along to the people we have working this issue (which at this point
include marketing people) so they can consolidate their information and
maybe get a better handle on the problem.

Thanks!

Kathleen

                    "Gill, Geoffrey
                    L."                    To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                    <GEOFFREY.L.GILL       cc:
                    @SAIC.COM>             Subject:     Re: Version 5.1.5.1
                    Sent by: "ADSM:
                    Dist Stor
                    Manager"
                    <[email protected]
                    T.EDU>

                    10/30/2002 11:51
                    AM
                    Please respond
                    to "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"

> What server version did you upgrade from, and what client versions are
you
> seeing this on?  I'd be interested in comparing notes.

I was on 4.2.1.9 on AIX 4.3.3, went to 5.1.5.1

Client version range from 4.1.1.16 to 5.1.5.2. The ones that seem to have
the most problems range from 4.2.1.20 up. The past 2 days the platforms
have
been only Windows but last week, before I changed the resourcetimeout to 60
it was even the Unix.

Geoff Gill
TSM Administrator
NT Systems Support Engineer