ADSM-L

TSM 5.1 help!!!Urgent

2002-10-30 06:41:15
Subject: TSM 5.1 help!!!Urgent
From: "Amini, Mehdi" <Mehdi.Amini AT VALUEOPTIONS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 06:39:48 -0500
I have upgraded some of my WIN2K clients to 5.1 and there seems to be a
problem with DSM.OPT file as well as the services.

When I try to create a service I get 2 messages:

Error 6: establishing TSM API session: the client options file is corrupt or
invalid
Error 6: Authenticating password: the client options file is corrupt and
invalid

The services was successfully started.

When I look at my TSM Server there is a session active on the Server.  When
I stop the services on my client, this goes away.

What is new in the options file that I need to add since I copied this
dsm.opt file from a 4.1.2 client.

Thanks

Mehdi

the sender by email, delete and destroy this message and its
attachments.