ADSM-L

Error backing up NT client - any ideas

2002-10-30 06:38:51
Subject: Error backing up NT client - any ideas
From: Farren Minns <fminns AT WILEY.CO DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 11:37:22 +0000
Hi fellow @#SMers

We have an NT client  (3.7.0.0) that has recently stopped backing up.
Looking in the message log I can see the error as follows:-

ANS4036E - Error backups up registry key (or something like that).

Working on Solaris, my NT knowledge is almost zero. Has anyone else seen
this message? Does anyone know what I should do about it?

All help is very much appreciated.

All the best

Farren Minns - John Wiley & Sons - TSM & Solaris System Admin

Our Chichester based offices have amalgamated and relocated to a new
address

John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The Atrium
Southern Gate
Chichester
West Sussex
PO19 8SQ

Main phone and fax numbers remain the same:
Phone +44 (0)1243 779777
Fax   +44 (0)1243 775878
Direct dial numbers are unchanged

Address, phone and fax nos. for all other Wiley UK locations are unchanged