ADSM-L

ACSLS/TSM on Unix

2002-10-29 17:28:43
Subject: ACSLS/TSM on Unix
From: "Peppers, Holly" <Holly.Peppers AT BCBSFL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 17:24:39 -0500
Hello All!!

I need some assistence please.  :-)
Currently we have TSM running on AIX, connected to ACSLS to Wolfcreek
library.  This afternoon, a tape got stuck in the hand of the silo, and the
hand was replace.  However, now when I try to run an audit of the library
within TSM, I am receving tht following error mesage:

10/29/2002 17:21:54      ANR8855E ACSAPI(acs_lock_volume) response with
                          unsuccessful status, status=STATUS_LOCK_FAILED.
10/29/2002 17:21:55      ANR8460E AUDIT LIBRARY process for library ACSLIB
failed.
10/29/2002 17:21:55      ANR0985I Process 2 for AUDIT LIBRARY running in the
                          BACKGROUND completed with completion state FAILURE
at
                          17:21:55.

Is anyone familiar with this?  Please respond.  :-)
Thanks.

Holly L. Peppers
BCBSFL
Technical Services

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida, Inc., and its subsidiary and
affiliate companies are not responsible for errors or omissions in this e-mail
message. Any personal comments made in this e-mail do not reflect the views of
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida, Inc.