ADSM-L

Re: restore hangs

2002-10-29 16:27:51
Subject: Re: restore hangs
From: Alexander Lazarevich <alazarev AT HERA.ITG.UIUC DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 15:20:03 -0600
Cool. Now I know where the dsmadmc -console data is kept!

But get this Justin, the actlog says absolutetly nothing during the hangs.
Not one thing. Doesn't even mention anything when it switches the
restore from active to restorable. Real pain in the ars.

Alex
   Alex Lazarevich | Systems | Imaging Technology Group
   alazarev AT itg.uiuc DOT edu | (217)244-1565 | www.itg.uiuc.edu