ADSM-L

Backup Object

2002-10-29 12:22:40
Subject: Backup Object
From: Theresa Sarver <IFMC.tsarver AT SDPS DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 12:09:06 -0500
Hi all;

AIX 4.3.3 ML8
TSM 4.1.5

I've encounterd a bit of a problem.  One of our SP nodes now has over 27
filesystems and I can't find any way (setting up the AIX schedule through the
TSM GUI) to get Tivoli to allow for more than 20 objects (to be backed up) on
any particular schedule.  Anyone have any ideas on how to get around this?

I'm guessing I'll have to set this schedule to run from the command line (as I
don't want to create more than 1 GUI AIX schedule) - but I'm not sure how
exactly to go about it?

Thanks in advance for your help;
Theresa